Working together, COPPUL members leverage our collective expertise, resources, and influence, increasing capacity and infrastructure, to enhance learning, teaching, student experiences, and research at our institutions.
The consortium comprises 22 university libraries located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia, plus 18 affiliate members that particpate in e-resource licensing only.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted pricing and favourable terms on licensed resources
- Networking and information sharing for directors and staff of member libraries
- Shared expertise to advance collaborative projects in areas such as digital preservation and shared print archiving
- Workshops and continuing education sessions for staff at member libraries
- Connecting and coordinating with regional consortia in other parts of Canada
- Opportunity to participate in working groups/commmittees in areas such as collection development, data, digital preservation, scholarly communication and Indigenous knowledge.
Strategic Directions: Our actions are guided by our Strategic Directions 2019-21.
COPPUL Monthly Reports:
- October 2021 Report
- August 2021 Report
- June 2021 Report
- May 2021 Report
- April 2021 Report
- March 2021 Report
COPPUL Overview: For an overview of COPPUL's governance and strategic directions, please see the COPPUL Orientation Manual
Statistical Reports: CARL creates annual statistical reports on behalf of COPPUL members. Please contact the COPPUL office if you require the password.
COPPUL History: Please visit https://coppul.ca/history to see the history of COPPUL.