When: Wednesday April 19th @ 10 am PDT / 11 am MDT & CST / 12 noon CDT
Join Mary Molinaro, Chief Operating Officer & Service Manager for Digital Preservation Network (DPN), for an overview of this ground-breaking organization.
The Digital Preservation Network (DPN) is being created by research-intensive universities to ensure long-term preservation of the complete digital scholarly record. DPN "provides members of the academy and their successors with assurance that future access to their scholarly resources will be available in the event of disruptive change in administrative or physical institutional environments. By establishing a redundant and varied technical and legal infrastructure the survival, ownership and management of preserved digital content in the future is assured for DPN members." (https://dpn.org/)
How to connect:
Participants, to join the meeting with video on a computer or mobile phone, click the link: https://bluejeans.com/844726482
You may also join via audio only using the telephone number: +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
Additional numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers then enter Meeting ID: 844726482
- You may require administrator access to install BlueJeans on your computer; please make arrangements with your local IT support.
- You are encouraged to connect to the conference call approximately 30 minutes prior to the stated start time; you MUST initiate the connection to BlueJeans.
- Connecting 30 minutes early helps alleviate stress for the participants and ensures maximum presentation time; please be considerate and connect early.
- We recommend that you use a wired connection for better bandwidth.
- Please test your video and audio connection in advance of the video conference date using: https://bluejeans.com/111/
- For assistance go to http://bluejeans.com/support/ or call: +1 (408) 791-2830.
PRIVACY: BlueJeans Network is a cloud-hosted service that transmits data outside of Canada. Please ensure your usage of BlueJeans Networks is in accordance with BC privacy legislation. If you have any questions, please contact the University Privacy Office - email@example.com - prior to using this service.