When: Thursday February 15th @ 10 am PST / 11 am MST / 12 noon CST
Join the COPPUL Digital Preservation Network (COPPUL DPN) for a series of webinars on digital preservation activities across COPPUL and beyond.
This webinar will feature Dr. Umar Qasim, Digital Preservation Officer at the University of Alberta Libraries and an esteemed colleague. He will provide an overview of the many things happening at one of COPPUL's most active members in the field of digital preservation.
Staff at all COPPUL institutions at any knowledge level with an interest in digital preservation are encouraged to attend. Session are also open to the general public as space permits.
How to connect:
Participants, to join the meeting with video on a computer or mobile phone, click the link: https://bluejeans.com/932508636/
You may also join via audio only using the telephone number: +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free), then enter Meeting ID: 932508636
Additional numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers
- You may require administrator access to install BlueJeans on your computer; please make arrangements with your local IT support.
- You are encouraged to connect to the conference call approximately 30 minutes prior to the stated start time; you MUST initiate the connection to BlueJeans.
- Connecting 30 minutes early helps alleviate stress for the participants and ensures maximum presentation time; please be considerate and connect early.
- We recommend that you use a wired connection for better bandwidth.
- Please test your video and audio connection in advance of the video conference date using: https://bluejeans.com/111/
- For assistance go to http://bluejeans.com/support/ or call: +1 (408) 791-2830.
PRIVACY: BlueJeans Network is a cloud-hosted service that transmits data outside of Canada. Please ensure your usage of BlueJeans Networks is in accordance with BC privacy legislation. If you have any questions, please contact the University Privacy Office email@example.com prior to using this service.