Join the COPPUL Digital Stewardship Network (CDSN) for a series of webinars on digital preservation activities across COPPUL and beyond.
Recommendations for future events
- Make a recommendation for a speaker in our digital preservation webinar series by filling in this form: http://goo.gl/forms/BBQl5pI9oUWdphcP2. We look forward to hearing from you!
- COPPUL Digital Stewardship Network Quarterly Update Call with COPPUL Digital Preservation Coodinator Corey Davis: view slides
- Digital preservation at the University of Alberta Libraries with Digital Preservation Officer Dr. Umar Qasim: view slides | more information
- An overview of the APTrust with Program Director Chip German: view slides | more information
- COPPUL DPN Quarterly Update Call with Coodinator Corey Davis: view slides | more information
- An introduction to Archive-It for COPPUL and OCUL members: view slide | view presentation
- The PKP-PLN: view slides | more information
- The Digital Preservation Network (DPN): view presentation | more information
- The Arca Repository Network: view presentation | view slides
- An overview of Archivematica-as-a-service: view slides
- The future of LOCKSS: view slides | more information
- Research Data Canada: view slides | more information
- An overview of COPPUL's WestVault preservation storage service [view video | view slides]. Thursday February 2nd @ 10 am PST. COPPUL WestVault will employ the award-winning LOCKSS software to provide a high-redundancy peer storage network across all 4 Western provinces. WestVault will be able to monitor content health, repair damage, and recover from data loss events. It will address a range of threat scenarios, such as major natural disasters and multiple simultaneous cyberattacks. See also the initial WestVault Expression of Interest to COPPUL members, and a "Q and A" about the service.
- Digital archeology at the University of Victoria Libraries [view video]: John Durno, Head of Library Systems at the University of Victoria, discusses his digital preservation work in the field of digital archeology and retro computing. Wednesday, December 7th, 2016, 10 am PST | More details
- The COPPUL Digital Preservation Network (COPPUL DPN): An Update: slides: PDF | PowerPoint | Google Drive
For more information, contact theCOPPUL Digital Preservation Coordinator: